for 10 servings
- 1 lb bacon (455 g)
- 2 tablespoons water
- ½ white onion, diced small
- 1 tablespoon fresh thyme, chopped
- 1 cup whole milk (240 mL)
- 1 can cream of chicken soup, 8 ounce (225 G)
- 1 can cream of mushroom soup, 8 ounce (225 G)
- 2 teaspoons kosher salt
- 3 cups colby jack cheese (300 g), divided and grated
- ½ cup parmesan cheese (55 g), divided and grated
- 1 lb Charter Reserve® Goldenroast Special Recipe Turkey Breast (455 g), deli,sliced, cut into 1/2 in (1.2 cm) pieces
- 1 bag frozen broccoli, 14 ounce (395 G)
- 1 lb penne pasta (455 g), cooked for 2 minutes less than package instructions
- ½ cup panko breadcrumbs (55 g)
- 2 tablespoons unsalted butter, melted
- 2 tablespoons fresh parsley, chopped
- Calories 802
- Fat 40g
- Carbs 50g
- Fiber 3g
- Sugar 4g
- Protein 56g
Estimated values based on one serving size.
This recipe isn’t available to shop.
Unfortunately, not all our recipes can be shopped through Tasty.
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Coat a 9” X 13” (22x33 cm) pan with cooking spray and set aside.
- In a medium skillet over high heat, add bacon and water. Cook, stirring every 2 minutes until bacon is crispy (about 10 minutes). Once the bacon is crispy, remove it from the pan using a slotted spoon and set aside. Leave bacon fat in the skillet.
- In the skillet with the remaining bacon fat, add the onion and sauté for 3 minutes until softened. Remove from heat.
- In a large mixing bowl, mix together bacon, onion, thyme, whole milk, cream of chicken soup, cream of mushroom soup, kosher salt, 2 cups (200 G) of Colby-Jack cheese, and a ¼ cup (25 G) grated Parmesan cheese.
- Add in Charter Reserve® Goldenroast Special Recipe Turkey Breast, frozen broccoli, and cooked penne, mixing to coat everything evenly with the cheese and soup mixture.
- Pour half the mixture into the prepared pan and smooth with a spatula. Sprinkle with the remaining 1 cup of Colby-Jack cheese. Add the rest of the pasta on top.
- In a small bowl, mix together the panko bread crumbs, melted butter, and remaining ¼ cup (25 G) of Parmesan cheese and sprinkle evenly on top of the pasta mixture.
- Bake for 30–40 minutes or until the cheese is bubbly and bread crumbs are golden brown.
- Remove from the oven. Let cool for 5 minutes before garnishing with parsley and serving.