Turkey & Cream Cheese Pinwheels
featured in 4 Back-To-School Lunch Prep Recipes
These turkey cream cheese pinwheels make for a great snack or appetizer, featuring turkey and cream cheese rolled up in a tortilla and sliced into bite-sized pieces.
May 04, 2023
90% would make again
for 1 serving
- 2 slices whole wheat bread
- 2 tablespoons cream cheese
- 2 leaves lettuce
- 4 slices turkey breast deli meat
- cherry tomato, as desired
- ¼ cup wheat cereal (25 g)
- ¼ cup pretzel stick (15 g)
- ¼ cup chocolate candy (50 g)
- ¼ cup raisin (40 g)
- 1 juice box, frozen
- Calories 587
- Fat 20g
- Carbs 94g
- Fiber 4g
- Sugar 56g
- Protein 9g
Estimated values based on one serving size.
- Spread 1 tablespoon of cream cheese on 1 piece of bread.
- Place lettuce and turkey on the cream cheese.
- Roll it up with the bread on the outside. Cut in half and place in bento box.
- Place cherry tomatoes in one compartment and in another add cereal, pretzels, chocolate candies, and raisins.
- Pack bento box in a lunch box with a frozen juice box to keep everything cold.
- All your favorite recipes, stored in one place. Download the Tasty app and never lose a recipe again.