99% would make again
featured in 3 Ways To Use Ground Turkey
Inspired by wishfulchef.com
for 15 servings
- 1 lb lean ground turkey (455 g)
- ½ cup italian breadcrumbs (60 g)
- 1 egg, beaten
- ½ teaspoon salt
- ½ teaspoon pepper
- 1 ½ tablespoons olive oil
- Calories 81
- Fat 3g
- Carbs 4g
- Fiber 0g
- Sugar 0g
- Protein 6g
Estimated values based on one serving size.
- Preheat oven to 400ºF (200ºC).
- Add the turkey, breadcrumbs, egg, salt, pepper, and olive oil to a bowl and mix to combine.
- Form the meat into 15 meatballs approximately 2-inches (5cm) across.
- Place the meatballs on a parchment paper-lined tray and bake for 15-20 mins in the oven, or until cooked through.