Under 30 minutes
for 4 servings
- 1 package refrigerated pizza dough
- ¼ cup fresh pesto (60 g)
- ¼ cup pepperoncinis (35 g), sliced
- ¼ cup marinated tomatoes (50 g)
- ¼ cup green pepper (25 g), diced
- ¼ cup red onion (35 g), diced
- ¼ cup green olives (45 g), cut in half
- ½ cup mozzarella pearl (50 g)
- 5 slices Castle Wood Reserve® Uncured Honey Ham, sliced into thin flat squares
- 2 tablespoons balsamic glaze, for garnish
- ½ tablespoon red chili flakes
- 10 fresh basil leaves, sliced for garnish
- Calories 466
- Fat 17g
- Carbs 64g
- Fiber 3g
- Sugar 7g
- Protein 12g
Estimated values based on one serving size.
This recipe isn’t available to shop.
Unfortunately, not all our recipes can be shopped through Tasty.
- Preheat the oven to 400ºF. Coat a sheet tray with nonstick spray.
- Roll out canned pizza dough and cut it half lengthwise (and save the other half for another flatbread). Place pizza dough on the sheet pan and use your fingers to stretch and shape into an oval shape.
- Top flatbread with pesto, pepperoncini, marinated tomatoes, green peppers, red onion, green olives, mozzarella pearls, and Castle Wood Reserve® Uncured Honey Ham.
- Bake in the oven for 10–15 minutes or until crust is golden brown.
- Top flatbread with balsamic glaze, red chili flakes, and basil. Slice into 8 pieces.