Under 30 minutes
for 4 servings
- 2 tablespoons unsalted butter
- ½ white onion, sliced
- 1 package refrigerated pizza dough
- ½ wheel of brie, cut into thin flat squares
- 3 slices swiss cheese, cut into thin flat squares
- 5 slices Castle Wood Reserve® Uncured Honey Ham, sliced into thin flat squares
- 2 eggs
- 2 tablespoons fresh parsley, chopped fine, for garnish
- Calories 468
- Fat 17g
- Carbs 60g
- Fiber 2g
- Sugar 4g
- Protein 15g
Estimated values based on one serving size.
This recipe isn’t available to shop.
Unfortunately, not all our recipes can be shopped through Tasty.
- Preheat the oven to 400ºF. Coat a sheet tray with nonstick spray.
- Melt butter in a medium saute pan over medium heat. Add onions and cook for 5 minutes or until golden brown.
- Roll out canned pizza dough and cut it half lengthwise (and save the other half for another flatbread). Place pizza dough on the sheet pan and use your fingers to stretch and shape into an oval shape.
- Top flatbread with caramelized onions, brie, Swiss cheese, and Castle Wood Reserve® Uncured Honey Ham. Carefully make two wells in the flatbread toppings and crack an egg into each one.
- Bake in the oven for 10–15 minutes — or until crust is golden brown and egg whites are cooked.
- Top with parsley, slice into 8 pieces, and serve.