97% would make again
Under 300-Calorie Honey Lime Shrimp
featured in Dinners Under 500 Calories
for 4 servings
- oil, to taste
- 1 lb raw shrimp (455 g), peeled and deveined
- salt, to taste
- pepper, to taste
- 2 teaspoons garlic, minced, separate in half
- ¼ cup honey (85 g)
- 1 lime, juiced
- 1 lb asparagus (455 g), sliced
- 1 red bell pepper, sliced
- Calories 307
- Fat 9g
- Carbs 33g
- Fiber 3g
- Sugar 25g
- Protein 26g
Estimated values based on one serving size.
- Heat oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat.
- Add shrimp, salt, pepper, 1 teaspoon of garlic, honey and lime juice. Mix well. Cook for 2 minutes, or until bottom of shrimp turns pink and opaque.
- Flip the shrimp and cook an additional 2 minutes or until shrimp are fully pink and there are no gray bits. Remove shrimp from skillet and set aside.
- In a fresh skillet (or you can clean out the same one), add oil and sauté the asparagus and bell pepper with salt, pepper, and the remaining garlic.
- When the asparagus and bell pepper have reached your desired doneness, add the shrimp back into the skillet and combine.
- Serve immediately.