Vanilla Bean Mint Julep
This content is intended solely for users of legal drinking age. Drink responsibly.
March 02, 2022
for 2 servings
Vanilla Mint Simple Syrup
- 3 whole vanilla beans
- ½ cup water (120 mL)
- ½ cup sugar (100 g)
- ⅓ cup torn mint leaves (15 g)
- 1 handful fresh mint leaf
- 3 oz Crown Royal Vanilla (90 mL)
- ¼ cup vanilla mint simple syrup (60 mL)
- 2 tablespoons lime juice
- fresh mint sprig, for garnish
- Calories 251
- Fat 0g
- Carbs 74g
- Fiber 0g
- Sugar 71g
- Protein 0g
Estimated values based on one serving size.
This recipe isn’t available to shop.
Unfortunately, not all our recipes can be shopped through Tasty.
- Vanilla Mint Simple Syrup:
- Slice vanilla bean down the center and scrape out the black seeds.
- Add seeds and husks to small sauce pot.
- Add water, sugar, and torn mint leaves. Bring to a light simmer, whisking occasionally.
- Let simmer for 10 minutes, then remove from heat and let cool. Strain syrup.
- Place mint leaves in a cocktail shaker. Crush leaves with a muddler.
- Add Crown Royal Vanilla, simple syrup, lime juice, and a handful of ice cubes. Shake well.
- Strain into two highball glasses filled with crushed ice. Garnish with mint sprigs.