83% would make again
featured in 10 Need-To-Know Vegan Hacks
Who says vegans can't enjoy the tangy goodness of buttermilk? This easy dairy-free version is made by combining almond milk with apple cider vinegar, creating a perfect substitute for any recipe that calls for buttermilk.
May 15, 2023
for 1 serving
- 1 cup almond milk (240 mL)
- 1 tablespoon apple cider vinegar
- Calories 31
- Fat 2g
- Carbs 1g
- Fiber 0g
- Sugar 0g
- Protein 1g
Estimated values based on one serving size.
- Combine almond milk and apple cider vinegar, and whisk together.
- Let sit for 5-7 minutes to “curdle”.
- Use as a substitute to buttermilk in a variety of recipes!