80% would make again
Vegan Chocolate Mousse
featured in 10 Need-To-Know Vegan Hacks
for 3 servings
- 1 can chickpea water, aquafaba
- ½ cup dark chocolate (85 g), vegan
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Calories 377
- Fat 14g
- Carbs 54g
- Fiber 11g
- Sugar 23g
- Protein 13g
Estimated values based on one serving size.
- In a medium-sized bowl, beat aquafaba until stiff peaks form.
- Gently fold in melted chocolate, sugar, and vanilla, being careful not to overmix.
- Distribute mousse into 3 cups and chill for at least 3 hours, ideally overnight.
- Garnish with fresh strawberries or fruit of choice.