Vegan Chocolate & Peanut Butter Fudge
Satisfy your sweet tooth with this decadent Vegan Chocolate Peanut Butter Fudge that's as smooth as it is scrumptious. With a rich chocolatey base and a creamy peanut butter swirl, this fudge is a guilt-free treat you won't be able to resist.
Under 30 minutes
Under 30 minutes
for 25 pieces
- 1 cup coconut butter (225 g)
- ½ cup maple syrup (110 g)
- 1 ½ cups peanut butter (360 g)
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 4 oz dark chocolate baking bar (110 g)
- Calories 131
- Fat 11g
- Carbs 6g
- Fiber 0g
- Sugar 5g
- Protein 1g
Estimated values based on one serving size.
- Add coconut butter and maple syrup to a saucepan over medium heat.
- Cook for 2-3 minutes while stirring constantly. The mixture should start out smooth then thicken into a dense paste.
- Add peanut butter and vanilla extract to the saucepan and stir to incorporate. Continue to cook for an additional 2-4 minutes until the mixture achieves a smooth and pourable texture.
- Remove the peanut butter mixture from the heat and allow it to cool slightly.
- While the mixture cools, break up the baking bar of chocolate into a microwave-safe bowl and microwave it for 1 minute (stirring every 15 seconds) or until it is completely melted and smooth.
- Prepare a 9x9-inch (23x23 cm) baking tray by spraying it with nonstick cooking spray and layering it with a piece of parchment paper.
- Pour half of the peanut butter mixture into the baking tray and spread it out evenly.
- Add the melted chocolate to the remaining peanut butter mixture and mix thoroughly.
- Once incorporated, layer the chocolate mixture into the baking tray, over top of the peanut butter layer, and spread it evenly.
- Give the tray a few shakes and taps to remove any possible air bubbles and place the tray in the freezer for 1.5-2 hours to set.
- Turnover the baking tray to remove the fudge. Cut into small rectangular pieces before serving.
- NOTE: Fudge should be stored in the refrigerator until ready to serve.
- Hate losing that perfect recipe? Save and organize recipes easily on the Tasty app. Download now.