83% would make again
Vegan Chocolate-Stuffed Strawberries
featured in 4 Vegan Dessert Recipes
for 5 servings
- 12 strawberries
- 2 cups vegan dark chocolate (350 g)
- 2 cups vegan white chocolate (350 g)
- 2 tablespoons Garnish, of your choice
- 1 egg carton
- Calories 766
- Fat 51g
- Carbs 79g
- Fiber 7g
- Sugar 49g
- Protein 9g
Estimated values based on one serving size.
- Line a 9-inch (23 cm) baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Chop the top half of the strawberries off. Hollow out the insides, then place the strawberries in the egg carton.
- Melt the dark chocolate. Transfer to a piping bag.
- Fill the strawberries with the melted dark chocolate and cover them with the top halves again.
- Chill for 5 minutes.
- Melt the white chocolate.
- Dip the strawberries in the melted white chocolate, then sprinkle with the topping of your choice.
- Chill for another 5 minutes.