92% would make again
Vegan Pumpkin Cheesecake
featured in Vegan Thanksgiving Dinner
This dessert is the perfect fall treat with its creamy pumpkin filling and crunchy graham cracker crust. It's vegan-friendly and full of warm spices, making it the perfect addition to any holiday table.
May 05, 2023
for 10 servings
- nonstick cooking spray, for greasing
- 2 cups raw cashews (260 g)
- 2 cups graham cracker (170 g)
- 6 tablespoons coconut oil, melted
- 16 oz silken tofu (455 g)
- 1 cup unsweetened pumpkin puree (225 g)
- ¾ cup granulated sugar (150 g)
- 1 tablespoon cornstarch
- 2 teaspoons pumpkin pie spice
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- non-dairy whipped cream, for serving
- Calories 367
- Fat 21g
- Carbs 37g
- Fiber 2g
- Sugar 18g
- Protein 9g
Estimated values based on one serving size.
- Preheat the oven to 350°F (180°C). Line a 10-inch (25-cm) springform pan with parchment paper and grease the sides with nonstick spray.
- Bring a small pot of water to a boil. Add the cashews and boil for 10 minutes, until fork-tender. Drain and set aside.
- Add the graham crackers to a food processor and pulse until they break down into crumbs. Pour in the coconut oil and pulse until combined. Transfer to a medium bowl and clean out the food processor.
- Add the cashews, tofu, pumpkin puree, sugar, cornstarch, pumpkin pie spice, vanilla extract, lemon juice, and salt to the food processor. Puree for 5-8 minutes, or until the mixture is completely smooth and not at all gritty.
- Add the graham cracker crumbs to the prepared pan. Use a flat-bottomed measuring cup to help pack the crust in an even layer.
- Using a spatula, spread the filling over the crust in an even layer.
- Bake for 20-25 minutes, until the cheesecake is set.
- Refrigerate uncovered for at least 4 hours, or overnight.
- Unmold the cheesecake, then slice and serve with non-dairy whipped cream.