Vegan Rose White Chocolate Chip Oats Cookies
These cookies are a dream come true for any cookie lover! With the delicate fragrance of rose petals and the creamy sweetness of white chocolate chips, these vegan treats are perfect to satify your sweet tooth.
Under 30 minutes
Under 30 minutes
for 24 cookies
- 2 cups gluten-free oat flour (250 g)
- ½ teaspoon baking soda
- ½ teaspoon baking powder
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- ¼ cup melted coconut oil (60 mL)
- 1 tablespoon rose water
- ¼ cup coconut sugar (50 g)
- ¼ cup pure maple syrup (85 g)
- 2 flax-eggs, (2 tablespoons ground flax + 6 tbsp water, whisked together, set for 15 minutes)
- 2 tablespoons dried rose petal
- 1 ½ cups vegan white chocolate chips (215 g)
- Calories 299
- Fat 19g
- Carbs 25g
- Fiber 9g
- Sugar 7g
- Protein 8g
Estimated values based on one serving size.
- Preheat the oven to 350°F. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper and set it aside.
- Whisk together all of the dry ingredients in a mixing bowl: oat flour, baking soda, baking powder, and salt.
- In a separate, large mixing bowl, combine the wet ingredients: coconut oil, coconut sugar, maple syrup, flax eggs, and rose water and mix until thoroughly combined.
- Combine the dry and wet ingredients in a mixing bowl. Whisk until everything is well mixed. Stir in the chocolate chips and rose petals.
- Cover the cookie dough bowl. Allow to remain at room temperature for 10 minutes to allow the dry mixture to absorb the liquid mixture.
- Scoop about 2 teaspoons of cookie dough onto the baking sheet lined with parchment paper. Use your palm to softly flatten the cookies into a circular disc, they will not spread while baking. Chocolate chips can be pressed into the tops of the cookies if desired.
- Bake for 8-10 minutes, or until lightly golden brown and set. With a flat, heatproof spatula, remove the cookies from the baking sheet and set them on a cooling rack to cool. Allow to thoroughly cool and serve.
- All your favorite recipes, stored in one place. Download the Tasty app and never lose a recipe again.