87% would make again
Vegan Strawberry Shortcake Pops
featured in Vegan Ice Cream Treats 3 Ways
for 6 servings
- 2 cups strawberry (300 g), stemmed and hulled
- 1 cup coconut milk (240 mL), sweetened
- ¼ cup lemon juice (60 mL)
- 2 tablespoons agave nectar
- 2 cups dairy-free vanilla yogurt (490 g), for garnish, optional
- granola, with freeze-dried strawberry pieces, for garnish, optional
- ice pop mold
- Calories 164
- Fat 10g
- Carbs 13g
- Fiber 2g
- Sugar 8g
- Protein 4g
Estimated values based on one serving size.
- Add the strawberries, coconut milk, lemon juice, and agave nectar to a blender and blend until smooth.
- Pour the blended mixture into the ice pop mold.
- Freeze until solid, 2-3 hours.
- If desired, dip the frozen pops in yogurt, then roll the coated pops in the granola. Place the pops on a parchment paper-lined plate and freeze again for 30 minutes.
- The pops will keep in the freezer for up to 6 months in an airtight container.