Veggie And Cheese Breakfast In A Mug
featured in Fast & Easy Breakfast In A Mug 4 Ways
This recipe is healthy and nourishing breakfast option that can be made in just a few minutes, this veggie and cheese breakfast in a mug is the perfect way to start your day!
May 04, 2023
88% would make again
for 1 serving
- 1 slice bread
- 1 egg
- 2 tablespoons milk
- 1 pinch cheddar cheese
- salt, to taste
- pepper, to taste
- 1 small handful fresh spinach
- red pepper, diced
- tomato, diced
- Calories 313
- Fat 22g
- Carbs 4g
- Fiber 0g
- Sugar 1g
- Protein 22g
Estimated values based on one serving size.
- Slice bread into cubes.
- In a bowl, add egg, milk, cheese, salt, and pepper, and mix.
- In a microwave-safe mug, place half of the cubed bread and desired amount of spinach and red pepper.
- Place the rest of the bread and fixins and pour the egg mixture into the mug.
- Microwave for 1½ minutes or until egg is fully cooked.
- Sprinkle with some tomatoes, if desired.
- Busy? Plan your meals for the week using our exclusive meal planner tool in the Tasty app. Download now and get organized.