Veggie Cauliflower Fried Rice
featured in Cauliflower Fried Rice 4 Ways
This Veggie Cauliflower Fried Rice is a delicious and healthy twist on the classic takeout dish, packed with colorful vegetables and flavor.
May 14, 2023
93% would make again
for 3 servings
- 1 head cauliflower
- ½ onion, diced
- 1 red bell pepper, diced
- 1 green bell pepper, diced
- 1 yellow bell pepper, diced
- 2 cups mushroom (150 g), sliced
- 2 teaspoons salt
- 1 teaspoon pepper
- 3 eggs, beaten
- Calories 168
- Fat 6g
- Carbs 18g
- Fiber 4g
- Sugar 8g
- Protein 12g
Estimated values based on one serving size.
- Remove all leaves and cut the cauliflower into small florets.
- Place the florets in a food processor and blend until they are a rice-like texture. Be careful not to over process or it may turn mushy. Set aside, and drain excess moisture with a towel, if desired.
- In a large saucepan over medium-high heat, cook onions, bell peppers, mushrooms, salt, and pepper until vegetables are tender but not soft.
- Add the cauliflower rice. Cook for about 3-4 minutes until the vegetables are incorporated evenly into the cauliflower.
- Spread the rice towards the edge of the pan, creating a well in the center. Pour the beaten eggs into the well, stirring only the eggs until they are cooked.
- Fold the eggs into the rice.
- Don't let a good recipe slip away. Download the Tasty app and save your favorites for easy access.