Watermelon Mint Soju Cocktail
Jump into summer with this refreshing and boozy watermelon mint soju cocktail. Fresh mint complements the sweet watermelon and it’s served inside a watermelon shell to make you feel like you’re lounging on the beach. This content is intended solely for users of legal drinking age. Drink responsibly.
for 2 servings
- 1 small watermelon, or medium
- 3 fresh mint leaves, plus more for garnish
- 1 bottle soju
- 2 cups ice (350 g)
- Calories 270
- Fat 0g
- Carbs 68g
- Fiber 3g
- Sugar 55g
- Protein 5g
Estimated values based on one serving size.
This recipe isn’t available to shop.
Unfortunately, not all our recipes can be shopped through Tasty.
- Using a sharp knife, cut ⅛–¼ inch (3 mm-6mm) off of one end of the watermelon to make a flat surface. Set the watermelon upright and cut off the top to expose the flesh. Scoop out the flesh with a large spoon into a large bowl. Make sure to not go all the way through the bottom of the watermelon–this will be your serving vessel.
- Use an immersion blender (or transfer to a standing blender) to blend the watermelon flesh for 1 minute, until smooth. Strain the watermelon juice through a fine-mesh sieve into a clean large bowl or pitcher to remove the pulp. You should have about 4 cups (960 ml).
- Thinly slice the mint leaves, then add to the watermelon juice, along with the soju, and stir to combine.
- Pour the watermelon soju mixture into the hollowed-out watermelon shell (reserve any leftovers in the refrigerator until ready to refill, or for a later use) and fill the rest of the way with the ice. Garnish with more mint leaves, if desired. Serve cold.
- Hate losing that perfect recipe? Save and organize recipes easily on the Tasty app. Download now.