97% would make again
Weekday Meal-prep Chicken Teriyaki Stir-fry
featured in Meal Prep Dinners For The Week
for 4 servings
- 3 chicken breasts, cubed
- salt, to taste
- pepper, to taste
- 1 teaspoon garlic, crushed
- ½ cup soy sauce (118 mL)
- ⅓ cup honey (113 g)
- 1 ½ tablespoons sesame seed, more to garnish
- 1 onion, sliced
- 2 small bell peppers, thinly sliced
- 2 cups broccoli (500 g)
- 1 green onion, thinly sliced
- white rice, cooked
- Calories 404
- Fat 6g
- Carbs 49g
- Fiber 5g
- Sugar 36g
- Protein 41g
Estimated values based on one serving size.
- In a pan, cook cut chicken over medium-high heat until almost done. Salt and pepper to taste.
- Reduce heat to medium and stir in the crushed garlic.
- Add in the soy sauce, honey, and 1 tablespoon of the sesame seeds. Stir until thickened.
- Remove the chicken from the pan, leaving the sauce, and add the vegetables to the pan.
- Cover the pan for several minutes and cook until the vegetables begin to soften, then remove the lid and stir until the sauce is thick again.
- Split the rice, vegetables, and chicken evenly between 4 containers. Top with a sprinkle of sesame seeds and sliced green onion. Refrigerate for up to 4 days.