98% would make again
Weekday Meal-prep Pesto Chicken & Veggies
featured in The Only Meal Prep Guide You Need To Follow
Inspired by juliasalbum.com
for 4 servings
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 4 boneless, skinless chicken thighs, sliced
- salt, to taste
- pepper, to taste
- 1 lb green beans (455 g)
- 2 cups cherry tomato (400 g), halved
- ½ cup basil pesto (115 g)
- Calories 350
- Fat 24g
- Carbs 15g
- Fiber 5g
- Sugar 7g
- Protein 22g
Estimated values based on one serving size.
- In a large pan, heat olive oil and add chicken thighs.
- Season with salt and pepper. When the chicken is completely cooked through, remove from pan.
- Slice into strips, and set aside.
- Add green beans and cook until crisp tender.
- Return the chicken strips to the pan, then add tomatoes and pesto. Stir until fully incorporated.
- Serve immediately or divide into 4 food storage containers and store in the refrigerator. Can be kept refrigerated for up to 4 days.