Weekday Meal-Prep Pesto Chicken & Veggies
This pesto chicken and veggies meal prep is a lifesaver for anyone who's looking for a quick and easy way to eat healthy during the week! Tender chicken breasts, green beans and tomatoes are coated in a delicious basil pesto.
for 4 servings
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 4 boneless, skinless chicken thighs
- salt, to taste
- pepper, to taste
- 1 lb green beans (455 g)
- 2 cups cherry tomatoes (400 g), halved
- ½ cup basil pesto (115 g)
- Calories 394
- Fat 28g
- Carbs 15g
- Fiber 5g
- Sugar 7g
- Protein 23g
Estimated values based on one serving size.
- Heat the olive oil in a large pan over medium heat, then add the chicken thighs. Season with salt and pepper. Cook until the chicken is no longer pink in the center, then remove from the pan. Slice into strips.
- Add the green beans to the same pan and cook until tender-crisp.
- Return the chicken strips to the pan, then add the tomatoes and pesto. Stir until fully incorporated.
- Serve immediately or divide into 4 food storage containers and store in the refrigerator for up to 4 days.
- Ready for a smarter way to find recipes? Use Botatouille, our AI-powered food genius in the Tasty app. Download here