92% would make again
featured in Alvin's 3-Ingredient Recipes For A Day
This viral South Korean drink only requires three ingredients and packs a caffiene-filled punch! It provides a luxurious coffee-drinking experience that will help transport you to a Korean cafe from the comfort of your own kitchen.
May 05, 2023
for 1 serving
- 2 tablespoons hot water (28 g)
- 2 tablespoons sugar (24 g)
- 2 tablespoons instant coffee powder (12 g)
- milk, to serve
- ice, to serve
- Calories 69
- Fat 0g
- Carbs 18g
- Fiber 0g
- Sugar 18g
- Protein 0g
Estimated values based on one serving size.
- Add the hot water, sugar, and instant coffee to a bowl.
- Either hand whisk or use an electric mixer until the mixture is fluffy and light.
- To serve, spoon a dollop over a cup of milk with ice in it and stir.