97% would make again
Whiskey Ginger Mojito
featured in 7 Bubbly Spiked Drinks to Cool You Down
This content is intended solely for users of legal drinking age. Drink responsibly.
March 02, 2022
for 1 serving
- 5 leaves fresh mint
- 2 lime wedges
- 1 fl oz ginger syrup (30 mL)
- 2 fl oz bourbon (60 mL)
- 3 fl oz club soda (90 mL)
- fresh mint, to serve
- lime wedge, to serve
- 1 cup fresh ginger (50 g), peeled and chopped
- 1 cup sugar (200 g)
- 2 cups water (480 mL)
This recipe isn’t available to shop.
Unfortunately, not all our recipes can be shopped through Tasty.
- In a small saucepan, combine ginger syrup ingredients and bring to a boil. Lower to a simmer and cook for 10 minutes.
- Strain through a sieve and cool.
- Place the mint and one lime wedge in the bottom of tall glass. Muddle well and add 1 ounce (30 ml) of ginger syrup. Add the second lime wedge and muddle again.
- Top off glass with the bourbon, ice, and club soda. Stir well and garnish with a lime wedge and a few mint leaves.