White Bean Cranberry Hummus
Upgrade your hummus game with this white bean cranberry dip that's both sweet and savory. The tangy cranberries and creamy white beans create a deliciously addictive dip that's perfect for any occasion.
for 6 servings
- 1 can cannellini beans, drained and rinsed
- 3 tablespoons tahini
- 1 lemon, juiced
- 1 teaspoon finely chopped fresh rosemary, plus 1 sprig, for garnish
- ½ cup chopped dried cranberries (60 g), plus more for garnish
- 3 tablespoons olive oil, plus more for garnish
- salt, to taste
- water, as needed
- sweet cracker, for serving
- Calories 204
- Fat 25g
- Carbs 25g
- Fiber 5g
- Sugar 6g
- Protein 7g
Estimated values based on one serving size.
- Add the cannellini beans, tahini, lemon juice, rosemary, cranberries, olive oil, and salt to a food processor and blend until smooth, adding a splash of water as needed until the desired consistency is reached.
- Transfer to a serving bowl and garnish with more cranberries, a sprig of rosemary, and a drizzle of olive oil.
- Serve with crackers for dipping.
- Don't just wing it -- plan it! Use our meal planner tool in the Tasty app. Download here.