White Chocolate Raspberry Lava Cake
Experience a heavenly explosion of flavors with this White Chocolate Raspberry Lava Cake. It's a delightful dance of gooey white chocolate and tangy raspberry sauce, perfect for satisfying your sweet tooth.
Under 30 minutes
Under 30 minutes
for 4 servings
- 4 tablespoons raspberry jam
- 4 oz white chocolate (115 g)
- 5 oz white chocolate (140 g)
- ½ cup butter (115 g), melted, hot
- 2 eggs
- 2 egg yolks
- ½ cup flour (60 g)
- butter, for ramekins
- flour, for ramekins
- 4 ramekins, oven safe
- Calories 713
- Fat 49g
- Carbs 60g
- Fiber 0g
- Sugar 43g
- Protein 14g
Estimated values based on one serving size.
- In a microwave-safe bowl, microwave the raspberry jam for one minute.
- Add the white chocolate and stir until smooth. Freeze one hour.
- In a mixing bowl, add the white chocolate and hot melted butter. Mix to combine.
- Add the eggs, egg yolks, sugar, and flour, and whisk to combine thoroughly after each addition.
- Preheat your oven to 350ºF (180ºC).
- Coat the inside of the ramekins with butter and then add approximately one teaspoon of flour, moving it around so that it coats the inside completely. Discard excess flour.
- Fill your ramekins about ¾ of the way with cake batter, then add a tablespoon of your raspberry mixture. Fill to the top with remaining batter.
- Place the ramekins on a sheet pan and bake at 350ºF (180ºC) for 15-18 minutes, until the lava cakes are no longer jiggly in the middle.
- Run a knife along the edges of the ramekin to loosen and invert onto a plate.
- Serve warm with ice cream.
- Ready for a smarter way to find recipes? Use Botatouille, our AI-powered food genius in the Tasty app. Download here