White Cranberry Sangria
featured in 4 Ways To Enjoy Sangria In The Winter
for 6 servings
- 1 orange, sliced, plus more garnish
- 1 lime, sliced
- ½ cup fresh cranberries (50 g)
- ⅔ cup simple syrup (224 g)
- ½ cup vodka (120 mL)
- ½ cup orange liqueur (120 mL)
- 1 cup white cranberry juice (240 mL)
- 1 bottle white wine
- 12 oz lemon-lime soda (340 mL), 1 can
- Calories 268
- Fat 0g
- Carbs 50g
- Fiber 1g
- Sugar 44g
- Protein 0g
Estimated values based on one serving size.
- In a large pitcher, combine the orange, lime, cranberries, simple syrup, vodka, orange liqueur, white cranberry juice, and white wine. Stir well, then chill until ready to serve, up to 2 days.
- Immediately before serving, add the lemon-lime soda and stir to incorporate.
- Pour into glasses and garnish with orange wedges.