White Lasagna Soup
Shop Campbell's® Soup to try this recipe for yourself!
March 09, 2022
89% would make again
Under 30 minutes
Under 30 minutes
for 4 servings
- 2 tablespoons unsalted butter
- 1 small yellow onion, diced
- 1 red bell pepper, seeded and diced
- 5 cups chicken broth (1.2 kg)
- 1 boneless, skinless chicken breast
- 2 cans Campbell's® Cream of Mushroom Soup
- 1 teaspoon crushed red pepper flake
- 1 tablespoon fresh thyme leaf
- 6 lasagna noodles, broken into 2 in (5cm) pieces
- 2 cups baby spinach (80 g)
- ½ cup shredded white cheddar cheese (55 g)
- kosher salt, to taste
- freshly ground black pepper, to taste
- Calories 617
- Fat 32g
- Carbs 43g
- Fiber 4g
- Sugar 10g
- Protein 46g
Estimated values based on one serving size.
- Melt the butter in a large pot over medium-high heat. When the butter is foaming, add the onion and bell pepper. Cook, stirring frequently until softened, 5–6 minutes.
- Add the chicken broth and chicken. Cover the pot, reduce the heat to medium, and cook for 15–20 minutes, or until the chicken is cooked through.
- Remove the chicken from the pot and shred.
- Add the Campbell's® Cream of Mushroom Soup, red pepper flakes, and thyme to the pot. Increase the heat to high and bring to a boil. Add the lasagna noodles and cook for 6–8 minutes, or until the noodles are al dente.
- Add the shredded chicken, spinach, and cheese to the soup. Stir until the spinach wilts and the cheese melts, 2–3 minutes. Season with salt and black pepper to taste.
- Ladle the soup into bowls and garnish with more red pepper flakes, if desired.
- Your favorite recipes are just a click away. Download the Tasty app to save and organize your favorites.