White Mocha Syrup
This delicious white mocha syrup is perfect in sweet coffee drinks, yummy milkshakes, or as an ice cream topping. It’s quick to make and will keep an airtight container in the refrigerator for up to 1 month.
for 2 cups
- 1 can sweetened condensed milk
- ¾ cup whole milk (180 mL)
- ½ tablespoon vanilla extract
- ½ cup sugar (100 g)
- 1 cup white chocolate chip (175 g)
- 1 teaspoon instant coffee
- In a medium saucepan, combine the sweetened condensed milk, whole milk, vanilla, and sugar. Bring to a simmer over medium-high heat and stir until sugar has dissolved.
- Add the white chocolate chips and stir until melted. Stir in the instant coffee until dissolved. Remove the pot from the heat and let the syrup cool completely.
- Transfer the syrup to an airtight container and store in the refrigerator for up to 1 month.