88% would make again
White Walker Cupcakes
featured in Emmy's Inspired Cupcakes
Inspired by sheknows.com
for 12 cupcakes
- 12 blue hard candies
- 12 green hard candies
- 12 vanilla cupcakes
- 3 cups cream cheese frosting (345 g)
- ¼ cup shredded coconut flakes (25 g)
- Calories 273
- Fat 11g
- Carbs 44g
- Fiber 0g
- Sugar 39g
- Protein 0g
Estimated values based on one serving size.
- Preheat the oven to 375˚F (190˚C). Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Arrange the hard candies on the prepared baking sheet. Bake for 3-4 minutes, or until melted and fused together in a thin layer. Let cool.
- Once cool to the touch, drop the baking sheet onto a flat surface to break the candy, then separate into large chunks.
- Add the frosting to a piping bag fitted with a round tip, then pipe onto the cupcakes. Sprinkle coconut flakes over the frosting. Top with the broken candy pieces.