96% would make again
Winter Fruit Salad With Honey Lime Dressing
featured in Healthier Holiday Sides
June 10, 2019
for 4 servings
- 1 pomegranate
- 1 red apple, cored and chopped
- 1 green apple, cored and chopped
- 2 pears, cored and chopped
- 3 clementines, peeled and sliced
- 3 kiwis, peeled and sliced
- 3 tablespoons lime juice
- 2 tablespoons honey
- Calories 256
- Fat 1g
- Carbs 66g
- Fiber 10g
- Sugar 49g
- Protein 2g
Estimated values based on one serving size.
- Slice the pomegranate in half crosswise. Hold the pomegranate cut side down over a medium bowl and tap the back with a wooden spoon to release the seeds. Rinse and drain.
- Add the apples, pears, clementines, kiwis, and pomegranate seeds to a large bowl.
- In a small bowl or measuring cup, combine the lime juice and honey and stir until incorporated.
- Drizzle the dressing over fruit and gently toss until well coated.
- Serve chilled.