This recipe was submitted by a Tasty Community Member, and hasn’t been tested by the Tasty recipe team.Have a recipe of your own to share?Submit a recipe here!
for 5 servings
- ½ cup hot cocoa powder (60 g)
- ¼ cup corn starch (25 g)
- 5 tablespoons dark chocolate
- 2 cups milk (480 mL)
- 1 granulated sugar
- ¼ cup powdered sugar (30 g)
- 1 tablespoon salted butter
- 1 pinch kosher salt
- fresh mint leaf, to taste
Nutrition InfoPowered by
- Calories 216
- Fat 9g
- Carbs 29g
- Fiber 2g
- Sugar 16g
- Protein 5g
Estimated values based on one serving size.
- In the microwave, melt the dark chocolate with the butter.
- Once melted, stir in the kosher salt..
- On the stove over high heat, pour the milk into a pot and mix in the melted chocolate and butter. Stir in the hot cocoa powder.
- Mix in the cornstarch and sugar. Once the pudding starts to bubble and
- thicken, mix it steadily for 10 minutes. Then remove the pudding from the stove.
- Pour the pudding into a blender and blend until the cornstarch is combined and the pudding is textured with tiny lumps.
- Transfer the pudding to a bowl and store it in the fridge for about 30 minutes, stirring it once after 15 minutes.
- Garnish with mint leaves and enjoy.