80% would make again
York Peppermint Pattie-Inspired Latte
featured in Recipes To Put Some Pep In Your Step
Did somebody ask for a refresh-mint? The peppermint in this infused latte will perk you right up, followed by a smooth chocolate finish.
for 1 serving
- 4 oz brewed espresso (115 mL)
- 1 cup whole milk (240 mL)
- ¼ teaspoon peppermint extract
- 1 tablespoon Vanilla Simple Syrup
- chocolate syrup, for topping
- chocolate shaving, for topping
- 1 sprig of fresh mint, for garnish
- Special Equipment
- espresso machine
- milk frother
- Calories 118
- Fat 4g
- Carbs 11g
- Fiber 0g
- Sugar 11g
- Protein 7g
Estimated values based on one serving size.
- Add the espresso to a 12-ounce mug.
- In a milk frother, combine the milk peppermint extract, and vanilla simple syrup and froth. Pour into the mug with the espresso.
- Top with chocolate syrup, chocolate shavings, and the mint sprig.
- Serve immediately.