82% would make again
Yum Yum (Doughnut Twists) Bread Pudding
featured in Easy Homemade Bread Puddings
June 10, 2019
for 12 servings
- 16 yum yums
- 1 cup milk (250 mL)
- 1 ⅛ cups double cream (275 mL)
- 3 eggs
- strawberry jam, as needed
- Calories 845
- Fat 48g
- Carbs 97g
- Fiber 3g
- Sugar 57g
- Protein 14g
Estimated values based on one serving size.
- Cut each yum yum into four pieces and set aside in large bowl
- Add milk, double cream and eggs to a different bowl and whisk until smooth.
- Soak the yum yum pieces in the mixture.
- Layer soaked yum yum pieces in a baking tin.
- Cover first layer in strawberry jam.
- Add second layer of yum yums.
- Bake for 45 mins at 190°C/375°F
- Serve and enjoy!