Zesty One-Pot Shrimp Pasta
This is a flavor-packed dish that's perfect for busy weeknights. The succulent shrimp is cooked in a creamy tomato sauce, spiced up with red pepper flakes and garlic. Tossed with tender pasta and fresh parsley, this dish is a surefire hit with seafood lovers.
for 4 servings
- kosher salt, for cooking pasta
- 8 oz linguine (225 g)
- 8 tablespoons unsalted butter, divided
- 1 ¼ lb large shrimp (570 g)
- 1 pouch Tasty Zesty Spice Blend
- 4 cups fresh baby spinach (160 g)
- ¼ cup grated parmesan cheese (30 g)
- 2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- Calories 581
- Fat 28g
- Carbs 48g
- Fiber 4g
- Sugar 2g
- Protein 35g
Estimated values based on one serving size.
- Bring a large pot of salted water to a boil. Add the pasta and cook, stirring frequently, until al dente, about 9 minutes. Drain the pasta and set aside.
- In the same pot, heat 2 tablespoons of butter over medium heat. When the butter has melted, add the shrimp and season with the Zesty seasoning. Cook until the shrimp start to turn pink, but are not fully cooked, about 3 minutes. Add the spinach and cook until wilted, about 3 minutes.
- Add the linguine to the pot, along with the remaining 6 tablespoons of butter and Parmesan. Toss until the butter melts and the pasta is well-coated. Add the lemon juice and toss once more to incorporate.
- Serve the pasta hot.
- Don't let a good recipe slip away. Download the Tasty app and save your favorites for easy access.