91% would make again
featured in 4 Recipes To Step Up Your Game Day
Holy guacamole, this zingy guacamole is a party in your mouth! Packed with fresh ingredients like ripe avocados, spicy jalapeños, and zesty lime juice, this dip is bursting with flavor.
May 05, 2023
for 4 cups
- 5 ripe avocados, peeled and pitted
- ½ medium red onion, finely chopped
- 1 large jalapeño, finely chopped
- 2 lime juices
- 2 tablespoons McCormick® Zingy Spice Blend
- 1 teaspoon kosher salt, plus more to taste
- vegetable stick, or tortilla chips for serving
- Calories 335
- Fat 28g
- Carbs 22g
- Fiber 14g
- Sugar 2g
- Protein 4g
Estimated values based on one serving size.
- In a large bowl, mash the avocado with the back of a fork into a chunky paste.
- Add the red onion, jalapeño, lime juice, zingy spice blend, and salt and stir to incorporate. Season with more salt to taste.
- Serve with veggie sticks or tortilla chips.