95% would make again
featured in Recipes For Your Kid's Birthday Party
for 5 servings
- 4 medium-sized zucchinis
- ¾ cup bread crumbs (70 g)
- ¾ cup shredded cheddar cheese (75 g)
- 2 eggs
- 1 tablespoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon pepper
- salt, to pull moisture from the zucchini
- Calories 255
- Fat 10g
- Carbs 27g
- Fiber 3g
- Sugar 5g
- Protein 13g
Estimated values based on one serving size.
- Preheat oven to 400°F (200˚C.)
- Grate the zucchini into a bowl and salt generously.
- Allow zucchini to sit for 20 minutes as the salt draws out moisture.
- Pour zucchini onto a clean dish towel and wring it out over the sink or into a separate bowl.
- Pour the zucchini back into your bowl and add bread crumbs, cheddar cheese, eggs, garlic powder, and pepper. Mix together until well-blended.
- Take a tablespoon of mixture and roll it into a tot, repeat for rest of mixture.
- Place on a greased baking sheet and place in the oven for 20-25 minutes or until tots are crunchy. Serve warm.