87% would make again
featured in Veggie Wedges 4 Ways
These zucchini wedges are a light and healthy snack that are perfect for summer. They are lightly breaded and baked until golden brown, making them a great alternative to traditional fries.
May 15, 2023
for 3 servings
- 3 large zucchinis
- 2 eggs, beaten
- 2 cups italian breadcrumb (230 g)
- 1 teaspoon red pepper flakes
- 1 teaspoon salt
- ½ teaspoon pepper
- Calories 597
- Fat 11g
- Carbs 98g
- Fiber 8g
- Sugar 12g
- Protein 24g
Estimated values based on one serving size.
- Preheat oven to 350°F (180°C).
- Slice the ends off of each zucchini, then slice them in half and into wedges.
- In a bowl, mix breadcrumbs, red pepper flakes, and salt.
- Dip each wedge into egg mixture, then breadcrumb mixture.
- Place on a baking sheet, skin side down.
- Bake 15-20 minutes.