66% would make again
Almond Joy-Inspired Iced Oolong Tea
featured in Energy-Boosting Breakfast Recipes
This sweet sip is sure to bring you joy. Fragrant oolong tea is mixed with creamy coconut milk and almond extract for a drink that’s a treat for all of your senses. Don’t forget the chocolate syrup and grated almond on top for a touch of decadence.
November 18, 2020
for 1 serving
- 1 cup Brewed Sweetened Oolong or Green Tea (240 mL), chilled
- ½ cup sweetened coconut milk or almond milk (120 mL)
- ½ teaspoon almond extract
- toasted coconut flake, for topping
- Grated almond, for topping
- chocolate syrup, for topping
- Calories 232
- Fat 24g
- Carbs 3g
- Fiber 0g
- Sugar 0g
- Protein 2g
Estimated values based on one serving size.
- Fill a large glass with ice, then pour in the oolong tea.
- Add the coconut milk and almond extract and stir to combine.
- Top with toasted coconut, grated almonds, and chocolate syrup.
- Serve immediately.