featured in Crostini 11 Ways For Your Next Party
for 12 crostinis
- 12 slices baguette, 1/2 in (1 cm) cut on a slight diagonal
- olive oil, to taste
- kosher salt, to taste
- 6 tablespoons red pepper spread
- 12 slices Genoa salami
- 12 slices Asiago cheese, cut into 1 1/2 in (3 cm) long triangles
- Calories 127
- Fat 4g
- Carbs 16g
- Fiber 0g
- Sugar 1g
- Protein 4g
Estimated values based on one serving size.
- Preheat the oven to 425˚F (220˚C). Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Arrange the bread in a single layer on the prepared baking sheet. Brush each piece of bread with olive oil. Lightly sprinkle with salt. Bake for 12-14 minutes, until the edges are light golden brown. Let cool.
- Spread 1½ teaspoons of red pepper spread over each crostini. Top with 1 slice of salami and 1 slice of Asiago.