98% would make again
Bacon Avocado Caesar Salad
featured in Steak Dinner For Two
June 10, 2019
for 2 servings
- 1 head romaine lettuce
- 4 slices bacon, cooked and crumbled
- 1 avocado, diced
- ½ cup crouton (15 g)
- ½ cup parmesan cheese (55 g), shaved, add extra for serving
- ¼ cup caesar dressing (60 g)
- Calories 463
- Fat 37g
- Carbs 19g
- Fiber 7g
- Sugar 3g
- Protein 14g
Estimated values based on one serving size.
- Slice the lettuce into about 1-inch (2 ½ cm) pieces, then transfer to a large salad bowl.
- Add the bacon, avocado, croutons, cheese, and dressing, mixing until evenly combined.
- Serve with additional parmesan on top.