Baked Tuna Rice Pancake
This recipe was submitted by a Tasty Community Member, and hasn’t been tested by the Tasty recipe team.Have a recipe of your own to share?Submit a recipe here!
for 1 serving
- 1 can light tuna, in sauce, (Korean style red pepper tuna)
- 2 rices, bowls, cooked, leftover or fresh
- 2 eggs
- 1 tablespoon furikake, (Japanese rice seasoning)
- 1 tablespoon dry chives
- 1 pinch salt
Nutrition InfoPowered by
- Calories 634
- Fat 20g
- Carbs 55g
- Fiber 1g
- Sugar 1g
- Protein 51g
Estimated values based on one serving size.
- Preheat oven to 350°F
- Warm-up overnight cooked rice in the microwave for about 2 minutes. (If you use warm and fresh rice, you may skip this step). Stir and fluff the rice.
- Stir in 2 eggs and a pinch of salt until the rice combines well with eggs. Sprinkle with Furikake seasoning.
- Add tuna and dry chives. Stir well until all ingredients combine well and become slightly sticky.
- Put foil on a baking sheet, then apply a light coat of non-stick oil spray on it. Use a cookie scooper to make rice balls then lightly push it down as a flat circle on the baking sheet.
- Spray light oil on each rice cake before baking. Bake for 20 minutes, flipping halfway through the baking process.
- Serve warm and enjoy!