Banana Berry Fruit Salad
This Banana Berry Fruit Salad is a perfect healthy treat for any time of the day. The combination of sweet and tangy fruits with a drizzle of honey make this salad a refreshing and satisfying snack.
for 4 servings
- 3 bananas, sliced
- 12 oz fresh strawberry (340 g), quartered
- 12 oz fresh raspberry (340 g)
- 3 tablespoons lime juice
- 1 tablespoon maple syrup
- Calories 190
- Fat 1g
- Carbs 47g
- Fiber 10g
- Sugar 24g
- Protein 2g
Estimated values based on one serving size.
- Combine all the ingredients above in a large bowl.
- Mix the dressing ingredients together and spread over fruit, mix well.
- Ready for a smarter way to find recipes? Use Botatouille, our AI-powered food genius in the Tasty app. Download here