Berry Smoothie Bowl
Start your day with a refreshing and nutritious smoothie bowl filled with a mix of juicy berries, creamy banana, and leafy spinach. Topped with crunchy chia seeds, sliced almonds, and coconut, this breakfast bowl is the perfect balance of sweet and crunchy.
for 2 servings
- ½ cup strawberry (75 g)
- ½ cup raspberry (60 g)
- 1 cup blackberry (55 g)
- 1 banana, sliced
- ½ cup greek yogurt (140 g)
- ¼ cup almond milk (60 mL), or soy milk
- ¼ cup peanut butter (60 g)
Top with whatever you like! We used:
- strawberry, sliced, to taste
- banana, sliced, to taste
- slivered almond, to taste
- ¼ cup blueberries (25 g), to taste
- shredded coconut, to taste
- sunflower seed, to taste
- 2 tablespoons chia seeds, to taste
- Calories 471
- Fat 21g
- Carbs 60g
- Fiber 14g
- Sugar 33g
- Protein 17g
Estimated values based on one serving size.
- Add the berries, banana, Greek yogurt, almond milk, and peanut butter to a blender and blend until smooth.
- Top with your favorite toppings.
- Nutrition Calories: 1709 Fat: 130 grams Carbs: 108 grams Fiber: 37 grams Sugars: 48 grams Protein: 57 grams
- Don't just wing it -- plan it! Use our meal planner tool in the Tasty app. Download here.