91% would make again
Butternut Squash Fries
featured in Butternut Squash 4 Ways
Enjoy a healthier take on French fries with these crispy butternut squash fries! With a sweet and nutty flavor and a crispy texture, these fries are a tasty alternative to traditional potatoes. Serve with your favorite dipping sauce for the perfect snack or side dish.
May 05, 2023
for 8 servings
- 1 butternut squash
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 tablespoon dried rosemary
- salt, to taste
- pepper, to taste
- Preheat oven to 400º F (200º C).
- On a cutting board, halve the squash vertically. Scoop out the seeds, and peel the squash.
- Cut the squash into ½-inch (12 mm) half moons, then cut into ¼-inch (6 mm) fries or wedges.
- In a bowl, toss the fries with oil, salt, and pepper, then transfer to a baking tray.
- Bake for 20-35 minutes, flipping halfway through.