Chicken Tinga Loaded Nachos
featured in Skillet Nachos 2 Ways
Get ready to dive into these mouthwatering Chicken Tinga Loaded Nachos, packed with bold flavors and a delightful crunch. Perfect for game day or a fun family night, this dish will have everyone reaching for seconds!
May 05, 2023
for 4 servings
- 2 cups Kroger® Hardwood Smoked Pulled Chicken (250 g)
- 2 jars Kroger® Traditional Mild Salsa, divided
- 2 cups Kroger® Shredded Mexican Style Cheese Blend (200 g), divided
- 1 bag Kroger® Restaurant Style White Tortilla Chips
- 1 Kroger® Cilantro Lime Street Taco Sauce
- 1 medium jalapeno, sliced
- ⅓ cup fresh cilantro (15 g), chopped
- ⅓ cup pickled red onions (50 g)
- ½ cup avocado (50 g), diced
- lime, quartered, for serving
This recipe isn’t available to shop.
Unfortunately, not all our recipes can be shopped through Tasty.
- Preheat the oven to 375°F (190°C).
- In a medium bowl, combine the Kroger® Hardwood Smoked Pulled Chicken, 1½ jars of Kroger® Traditional Mild Salsa, and ½ cup Kroger® Mexican Style Shredded Cheese Blend. Mix until well combined.
- Add ⅓ of the Kroger® Restaurant Style White Tortilla Chips to a 12” cast iron skillet. Spread ⅓ of the chicken mixture over the chips and top with ½ cup Kroger® Mexican Style Shredded Cheese Blend. Repeat with the remaining chips, chicken mixture, and cheese to make 2 more layers.
- Drizzle Kroger® Cilantro Lime Street Taco Sauce over the nachos and top with the sliced jalapeños.
- Bake the nachos for 15 minutes, or until the cheese is melted.
- Remove the nachos from the oven and garnish with the remaining Kroger® Traditional Mild Salsa, cilantro, pickled red onions, and avocado. Serve with the lime wedges alongside.