98% would make again
Chip Bag Nachos
featured in Walking Chip Bag Meals
Take your meals on the go with these walking chip bags! This less-messy version of a nacho plate fits right inside your favorite bag of tortilla chips! This is perfect for the kids or the big game!
for 4 servings
- 4 bags nacho cheese flavored tortilla chips, 1 ounce (30 g) each
- ¾ cup ground beef (165 g), cooked
- ¾ cup nacho cheese sauce (195 g), warmed
- ¼ cup diced tomato (50 g)
- ¼ cup avocado (35 g), dived
- 16 jalapeñoes, sliced
- Calories 262
- Fat 16g
- Carbs 13g
- Fiber 2g
- Sugar 5g
- Protein 14g
Estimated values based on one serving size.
- Using a pair of scissors, cut open each bag of tortilla chips either along the top or side. Add 3 tablespoons of ground beef to each bag. Top each bag with 3 tablespoons of nacho cheese sauce, 1 tablespoon diced tomatoes, 4 pickled jalapeño slices, and 1 tablespoon diced avocado.
- Serve immediately.