Chipotle Lime Salad Dressing
Spice up your salad game with this smoky, citrusy dressing that's got just the right amount of kick. Plus, it comes together in just minutes using a mason jar hack. Your taste buds and your family will thank you.
for 16 servings
- 1 tablespoon garlic, minced
- 1 tablespoon fresh oregano, minced
- 1 teaspoon chipotle powder
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- salt, to taste
- freshly ground black pepper, to taste
- 3 tablespoons agave nectar
- ¾ cup lime juice (175 mL)
- 1 cup canola oil (235 mL)
- Calories 134
- Fat 13g
- Carbs 4g
- Fiber 0g
- Sugar 2g
- Protein 0g
Estimated values based on one serving size.
- Add the ingredients into a mason jar. Screw the lid on tightly and shake vigorously.
- The dressing can remain in the fridge for 1-2 weeks.
- Nutrition Calories: 2165 Fat: 214 grams Carbs: 74 grams Fiber: 46 grams Sugars: 46 grams Protein: 2 grams
- Your favorite recipes are just a click away. Download the Tasty app to save and organize your favorites.