97% would make again
Cranberry Pecan Cheese Ball
July 01, 2019
for 6 servings
- 8 oz cream cheese (225 g), softened
- 1 ½ cups shredded sharp cheddar cheese (150 g)
- ⅓ cup dried cranberry (40 g)
- ⅓ cup chopped pecan (40 g), plus more for coating
- ¼ cup sliced green onion (50 g)
- 1 package crackers, for serving
- Calories 229
- Fat 19g
- Carbs 7g
- Fiber 1g
- Sugar 5g
- Protein 6g
Estimated values based on one serving size.
- Mix softened cream cheese, sharp cheddar, dried cranberries, pecans, and green onions until well-combined.
- Form into a ball, then roll in more chopped pecans to coat.
- Serve with crackers of your choice.