98% would make again
Cucumber, Tomato, And Avocado Salad
featured in Satisfying Salads That Don't Suck
July 18, 2022
for 2 servings
- 1 english cucumber, diced
- 4 roma tomatoes, diced
- 3 ripe avocados, diced
- ½ red onion, diced
- ¼ cup fresh cilantro (10 g), chopped
- 1 lemon, juiced
- salt, to taste
- pepper, to taste
- 2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- Calories 605
- Fat 48g
- Carbs 46g
- Fiber 21g
- Sugar 14g
- Protein 9g
Estimated values based on one serving size.
- Slice then dice cucumber.
- Slice then dice tomatoes.
- Slice avocado and carefully remove stone. Scoop out inside and dice.
- Peel onion and remove tops. Then slice.
- Chop cilantro and place in a large salad bowl with previous ingredients.
- Toss with olive oil, lemon juice, salt and pepper. Serve in a bowl.