85% would make again
Fruit & Wine Sorbet
featured in Our All-Time Favourite Sorbet Recipes
for 8 servings
- 1 cup strawberry (150 g), cut in half, stems removed
- 1 cup pineapple (245 g), cut into small pieces
- ½ cup blackberry (75 g)
- ½ cup raspberry (60 g)
- ½ cup mango (80 g), cut into small pieces
- 1 ½ cups white wine (360 mL)
- 1 cup water (240 mL)
- 1 cup sugar (200 g), dissolved
- Calories 123
- Fat 0g
- Carbs 29g
- Fiber 1g
- Sugar 24g
- Protein 0g
Estimated values based on one serving size.
- Make the simple syrup by dissolving one cup of sugar into one cup (240 ml) of water.
- Blend strawberries, pineapple, blackberries, raspberries, mango, wine, and simple syrup until well combined (you may have to do this in two batches).
- Pour mixture into a 9×9 inch (23x23 cm) glass pan, cover with plastic wrap, and freeze overnight.
- Scoop and serve with fresh strawberry (optional).