92% would make again
featured in Drinks Because You Can't Find A Babysitter
Stir, don’t shake, this classic Italian cocktail. Made with equal parts gin, bitter red liqueur, and sweet vermouth, this recipe is easy to remember. Garnish with a colorful orange peel and you’re ready for some summertime sippin’.
for 2 servings
- 2 large ice cubes
- 2 oz dry gin (55 g)
- 2 oz bitter red liqueur (55 g), such as Campari
- 2 oz sweet vermouth (55 g)
- 2 orange peels, (without pith), for garnish
- Calories 258
- Fat 0g
- Carbs 35g
- Fiber 5g
- Sugar 24g
- Protein 2g
Estimated values based on one serving size.
- Place a large ice cube in each of 2 lowball glasses.
- To each glass, add 1 ounce gin, 1 ounce bitter red liqueur, and 1 ounce vermouth. Stir until chilled, about 15 seconds.
- Garnish each glass with an orange peel and serve immediately.