79% would make again
featured in Edible Spoons
Inspired by 1finecookie.com
for 4 spoons
- 1 cup granola (120 g)
- 1 tablespoon unsalted butter, room temperature
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 2 tablespoons light brown sugar
- yogurt, for serving
- Calories 207
- Fat 9g
- Carbs 25g
- Fiber 2g
- Sugar 15g
- Protein 4g
Estimated values based on one serving size.
- Pour the granola into a food processor. Pulse until the granola is broken into small pieces. Set aside.
- In a small saucepan, mix together the butter, honey, and brown sugar over medium-low heat. Stir until the butter is melted, the sugar is dissolved, and the mixture begins to bubble, about 5 minutes.
- Remove the pan from the heat and add ½ cup (60g) of the crushed granola. If mixture is still too wet to shape, add more granola.
- Wrap 4 spoons tightly in aluminum foil. Lightly grease with nonstick cooking spray and set on a parchment-lined baking sheet.
- When the granola mixture is cool enough to handle, mold onto the front of each foil-covered spoon.
- Freeze for 30 minutes.
- Preheat the oven to 350˚F (180˚C).
- Place another piece of aluminum foil under the spoons. Fold it up around the edges of each spoon so the granola mold is nestled inside.
- Bake for 10 minutes.
- Cool the spoons for 10 minutes, then remove the granola spoons from the molds.
- Chill in the refrigerator for 20 minutes.
- Serve with yogurt, if desired.